Tuesday 21 February 2012

Uni LIFE :))

its time to blog about my uni life!! :D
i really enjoy my uni life with my gangs!
Jet,Chan,Yuki,Amelia,Sabrina,Samuel,Jack,Michelle,James..
all these are my friendly and funny friends :D
HEARTS them very MUCH! ^^
Dis is me in Chef uniform.. :)
i know i look cute xDD

the blue shirt guy is Jet, my culinary class partner and also our class rep :))
Chan, he loves to say good job good job ! LOL
they're cute :D

classmate Yuki and Sabrina in Service uniform :))
The lil Chef! :D
in Formal attire in classroom :D
Samuel :D
He's cute,friendly,funny and also "handsome"
LOL! its fun to be his fren :))
sometimes he'll share his 心事with me :D
HAHA!

LOOK! he's cute! HAHA!!
sorry samuel for giving u soo many trouble ><
feel soo guilty :((
 be HAPPY :DD
SMILEEEE!!! ^^
Love you!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment