Thursday 10 November 2011

Graduation day =)

YES!! im officially graduted!! 
YES!! my friends and hubby are NOW GRADUATED!!! =DD
 Happy Graduation friends!! ^^
after SPM, we could be hard to meet each other everyday =(
I'LL SERIOUSLY MISS U ALL!! ><''
Emotion, Drama, Broken hearts and Lies 
And they say these were the BEST days of us!
hubby, i'll miss u =(
but i think we could still meet each other regularly if we have car? =))
Georgia , Adrian, Miss V & Ashley
babesss... i really not willing to leave all of u =((
friends, remember me and smile, for its better to forget than remember me and cry..=)
5L class photo with our class t-shirt =D
truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and hard to forget!!
FRIENDS!! I LOVE U!!! 
we've graduated!! =D

ready

get set! *look at ocs* =X

 and JUMP!!! xDD
*ocs* the next table one =P
Jurgen Pang & me =)
he's our school singer that sing and wrote our graduation song =))
BRAVO!!!
 there are stars in the afternoon!!!
lol!! *stupid*
Qing , Miss V & Xiao yun

there will be more post about my graduation day =))
stay tuned!! xD
i think dis might be my last post before SPM =)
ivy, GAMBATEH!!! ADD OIL!!! BEST OF LUCK!!! xDD
~bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment