Sunday 6 November 2011

My Birthday Night :D

Yes!! im the Birthday Girl !! =))

 my outfit of the night! ^^
Dress from SUB

we had our dinner @ Seri Kembangan, Riverside Grill & Bar

Miss V & my boy, Qing
Thank you hubby for planning and spending so much money on dis celebration =)
its a kinda touching and surprising party!!

look at all my babesss ^^
they're so sweet..
they are also my surprisee!!! xD

the guys =))
they're so humor... xDD
look at hubby! he knees on the floor and gave me the flowa!! *just like proposing*=X

my classmate except the guy with white jacket =) he's Aki, sista boyfie^^
the couples~~ 
my lovely sista Jiun and me 

and lastly, 大合照!

will be posting more abt my birthday night!! such as videos??and sweet sweet photos?lol!
stay tuned & follow me!! =))


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and may the God Bless you and your boyfriend be together forever~Gorin Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe Ivy Happy Birthday :))
    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorin lambert -- thanks ^^ u're mc kwong's cousin brO?nice to meet u ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ying shi -- heee=D thanks babe <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fishy -- hehe!! Love u too babe!!!^^

    ReplyDelete